KMH understands that clients are currently dealing with the following issues when it comes to water re-use:
- Strict guidelines to finalise construction projects within funding schedules and budgets
- Stronger government regulation and costs of disposal of brine or other waste streams
- Increasing energy and water costs for plant operations
- Multiple process options for stormwater, groundwater and rainwater re-use
- Risks associated with providing potable drinking water from alternate sources.
Our highly experienced engineering team can assist you to overcome these issues by:
- Negotiating with regulatory authorities on our clients behalf
- Implementing practical and cost-effective solutions
- Designing, fabricating and supplying turn-key solutions
- Acting as the “Owner’s Engineer” assisting with production of tender documents, specifications and bid evaluations
- Carrying out feasibility or planning studies
- Undertaking risk assessments and mitigation through process design and other measures
- Modifying existing treatment plants to accommodate water re-use
- Reducing clients on-going operating and waste disposal costs.
During the course of your project, KMH will evaluate potential cost savings and funding opportunities for innovative practical solutions to your water re-use issues.
Call us on 1800 625 211 to discuss how KMH’s specialist water re-use engineers can assist you with your project.