Water Auditing and Efficiency
A water audit can provide organisations with strategies on how to reduce costs and improve water use efficiency. KMH’s experienced water auditors can assist your organisation to improve water use through comprehensive water audits.
KMH’s water auditors can assist your organisation to:
- Reduce water usage and operating costs
- Determine a range of practical and cost effective methods to reduce consumption
- Set, review and meet water efficiency targets
- Provide practical and cost-effective measures for reducing water consumption
- Provide advice on water efficient technologies and process improvements
KMH’s experienced water auditors:
- Review historical water use
- Conduct an on-site survey and assessment of water end uses and inspect for leaks
- Develop sub-metering plans and water reticulation diagrams
- Review infrastructure, systems, equipment and practices onsite to accurately estimate water usage
- Identify up-front costs and payback periods for water saving opportunities
- Identify areas for improved water efficiency and cost savings
- Identify any additional savings that is associated with a reduction in water use eg energy savings achieved from reducing hot water use
- Identify and assist with possible grant applications for Resource Efficiency and/or Sustainability Programs
- Implement water efficiency action plans.
To discuss your water auditing and efficiency requirements please contact our consultants on 1800 625 211 today.