Trade Waste Wastewater
Need to reduce trade waste costs?
KMH understands industrial trade waste customers are currently dealing with:
- Increasing disposal costs for trade waste to sewer
- Stricter regulation and enforcement on trade waste, disposal of solids and other waste streams
- Increasing costs for biosolids disposal
- Increasing energy and water costs for operating plants
- Greater corporate responsibility standards.
Our tailor made solutions can assist your organisation to:
- Minimise ongoing trade waste disposal costs by reducing solids and organic load (TSS, TDS, BOD) in effluent
- Diagnose underperforming wastewater treatment plants
- Optimise existing wastewater treatment plants (little or no capital expenditure)
- Diagnose odour issues and poor biosolids dewatering issues
- Assess the feasibility of new process unit addition to existing treatment plants
- Evaluate commercial and technical options to suit your needs and budget
- Develop and implement practical cost-effective solutions
- Work with you on compliance issues and negotiate with regulatory authorities on your behalf
- Achieve cost savings by recovering or converting resources, such as energy, water, nutrients and biosolids, to cost savings or saleable products.
Please contact us to discuss your trade waste requirements.