Process Design Solutions
KMH has a holistic approach to process design solution where we can provide assistance with all project stages from concept design through to construction and commissioning, operating assistance and training, troubleshooting and plant optimisation studies. Our process engineering team have comprehensive process experience and can assist you with:
- energy from waste facilities,
- waste treatment facilities (recycling & composting) and
- transfer stations.
Our expert engineers can provide tailored services to meet your requirements to achieve:
- Tailored thermal waste management solutions based upon the core principles of the waste hierarchy, sustainability and commercial viability;
- Front end systems including handling, storage, transport and tracking;
- All areas of alternative waste treatment including design and delivery of equipment;
- Commercial, environmental and technical evaluation of technologies; and
- Optimisation and operational advice.
Process Design solutions provided by KMH include:
- Concept designs
- Feasibility studies
- Detailed design
- Fabrication and supply of turn-key equipment
- Hazop and Safety-in-Design risk assessments
- Commissioning and testing
- Operator training
- Troubleshooting & optimisation of existing plants.
Please contact us to discuss Waste Process design solutions.