Policy Development & Compliance
KMH offers core expertise in Municipal, Industrial and Hazardous waste legislation advice, development, support, compliance and reporting. Our expertise and range of regulatory advice and compliance services includes:
- Advice on International Conventions such as Stockholm, Basel and Waigani
- Advice on Hazardous Waste Act permitting
- Regulatory Impact Statements, including cost benefit analysis, options development
- and stakeholder consultation
- Regulatory review
- Chemical and waste hazard assessment.
- Advice and support on Australian Packaging Covenant compliance.
- Waste licensing, permitting, approvals and commissioning studies
- Hazardous waste transport and tracking
- Hazardous waste classification
- Annual performance reporting
- Resource recovery exemptions and resource efficiency programs
- Landfill levies, financial assurances, audit, management and monitoring.
Please contact us to discuss your compliance and policy development needs