KMH has a highly experienced Waste team providing cost effective advice and innovative solutions across the complete range of waste management issues. We take pride in delivering tailored solutions for our clients that are:
- high quality,
- innovative, and
- cost effective.
The KMH team provides advice to government bodies (Federal, State and Local), regulators, investors and private sector clients. We have significant experience across a broad range of industries including the waste management industry, Petrochemical and Process sectors, Mining and Resources, Heavy Industry and Manufacturing.
Our services include:
- Waste Strategy and Management Plans
- Waste Facility Planning and Approvals
- Waste Infrastructure Procurement including procurement strategy, tender management and contract negotiation
- Technical due diligence
- Construction Waste Management Solutions
- Waste Policy Development and Compliance
- Alternative waste technologies – Waste to Energy, Gasification, Anaerobic Digestion, etc.
- Process Design Solutions – Design, development and commissioning of waste infrastructure
Call us to discuss how KMH‘s specialist waste consultants can provide high quality and cost-effective waste solutions.