Energy Efficient Solutions
Electricity costs are increasing and it is therefore important to understand how energy and carbon impacts your business.
KMH’s consultants can assist your business to implement a full spectrum of energy and greenhouse gas management solutions allowing you to:
- Reduce operational and energy costs
- Prepare for electricity price increases
- Prepare for current and future regulatory reporting (e.g. reduced thresholds of the National Greenhouse & Energy Reporting scheme – NGER)
- Minimise risk in response to changes in carbon pricing
- Improve performance through corporate social responsibility reporting
- Optimise energy measurement and monitoring.
Our energy efficient solutions will assist your business to:
- Develop energy and carbon management strategies
- Identify relevant funding and assistance programs and streamline the application process for funding proposals
- Conduct energy audits consistent with AS/NZS Standard 3598:2000 and the EEO energy assessment framework
- Design and develop Energy Management Systems in accordance with ISO 50001
- Identify energy saving opportunities and calculate payback periods
- Develop energy efficiency action plans
- Enhance your business case for energy efficiency initiatives
- Tailor energy efficiency implementation plans specific to your goals and resources
- Planning the project, procurement and implementation phases
- Select technical equipment and design process improvements
- Develop risk mitigation and management strategies
- Track and verify your post-project results.
Please contact us to discuss your businesses energy efficiency requirements today on 1800 625 211.