Stakeholder and Community Consultation
Our experienced stakeholder and community consultation consultants lead consultation strategies at both the planning and construction implementation stages of infrastructure projects. This contributes to timely project approvals and effective management of Conditions of Approval while also protecting client reputation.
Our experienced stakeholder and community consultation consultants can work with your organisation to:
- Successfully plan and execute communication and consultation activities
- Proactively and effectively manage issues and the media
- Develop comprehensive social research and social impact assessments
- Effectively deliver communication and e-solution tools and resources
- Facilitate collaborative workshops and information sessions
- Consult with key stakeholders, landowners and the community
- Establish and maintain feedback and enquiry protocols and systems including phone, mail, email and online
- Improve database management solutions and reporting
- Create tailored surveys and analyse the results.
We have experience in working with a range of stakeholders including:
- Indigenous groups
- Community interest groups
- Elected representatives
To discuss your stakeholder and community consultation needs with one of our expert consultants please call us today on 1800 625 211.