Urban & Regional Planning
Successful urban and regional planning requires extensive preliminary planning analysis along with a thorough understanding of the regulatory planning frameworks. KMH assists our clients in this process by providing strong leadership and direction on land use, acquisition, approval pathways and strategies.
Our core planning services and skills allows our clients to:
- Proceed confidently with land acquisition and option arrangements
- Properly manage development applications through the assessment process to achieve positive outcomes
- Minimise risk by providing high quality advice to enable informed decisions to be made
- Present high quality and robust planning applications to regulatory authorities
- Build strong relationships with key stakeholders and decision makers.
KMH achieves optimal outcomes for our clients throughout all stages of the planning process by providing the following services:
- Coordination and preparation of development applications
- Preparation of planning and assessment reports
- Preparation of planning due diligence, initial site feasibility and land use options analysis
- Contract development assessment for state and local governments
- Preparation of planning proposals and planning scheme changes (rezonings)
- Preparation of master and structure plans
- Expert testimony
- Peer Review.
For further information on our capability or recent project experience please contact us to speak to one of our consultants.