EIA Specialist Studies
The EIA process can be complex and involves highly specialised technical input or studies from a range of disciplines including science, engineering, social sciences and economics. KMH has experience in providing high quality assessments and specialist reports.
KMH can provide a range of technical specialist assistance in the following areas:
- Strategic planning and development assessment
- Soil conservation and erosion control
- Air quality
- Waste Management
- Site rehabilitation strategies
- Surface water management/Water quality
- Greenhouse gas assessments
- Socio-economic assessment
- Workshop facilitation.
Depending upon such factors as client preferences, the location of the project, the nature of the study and sensitivity of the project, we will select the most appropriate specialist for the study.
Contact us to see how our skills and experience can benefit your project.