Environmental Planning & Approvals
KMH’s environmental planning and approvals service advises clients on the most appropriate approval pathway for their project. This delviers project approvals in a timely manner while ensuring good outcomes for the environment. Drawing on our extensive construction delivery experience, KMH undertakes it environmental assessment, including recommendation of mitigation management measures, in a way that easily translates into prourement and construction requirements.
Our approach to environmental planning and assessment is informed by our unparalleled project delivery experience, benefitting clients to:
- Reduce approvals timeframes
- Reduce compliance costs
- Provide greater project delivery certainty
- Increase community engagement and acceptance
- Deliver effective, sustainable outcomes
- Lower overall project risk and
- Easily translate requirements into the procurement and construction phases.
Our services include:
- Environmental impact assessment
- Other Approvals including- Waste and Air Quality
- Stakeholder and Community Engagement
- Route option and Constraints analysis
- EIA specialist studies
- Peer review
- Urban and Regional Planning Advice.