KMH offers its clients a high quality ecological consulting practice through:
- Technical excellence in the conduct of literature reviews, field surveys, report preparation and GIS mapping;
- Superior communication and people skills in our day to day dealings with clients, regulatory authorities and other stakeholders; and
- A focus on solutions and problem solving to gain regulatory approval through innovative ecological mitigation and offsetting.
KMH ecology services include:
- Baseline terrestrial and wetland flora surveys
- Targeted Threatened flora species and EEC surveys
- Expert vegetation mapping and classification
- Biodiversity Offsetting (Biobank Statements, Biobank Agreements, Offset Site Identification and Suitability Assessments)
- General Ecological Impact Assessment and Mitigation Reporting
- Species Impact Statements (SISs)
- Section 5A Assessments (7 Part Test of Significance)
- EPBC MNES Significant Impact Assessments and Referrals
- State Significant (SSD/SSI) Biodiversity Assessment Reports (BARs) and Biodiversity Offset Strategies (BOSs)
- Ecological Constraints/Due Diligence Assessments
- Post approval Flora and Fauna Management Plans
- Site Rehabilitation/Restoration Planning and Supervision
- Flora and Fauna Monitoring Programs (Design and Implementation)
- Land and Environment Court Work (Expert Witness)
KMH’s ecology team holds all the necessary OEH Scientific Investigation licences, Biobank assessor accreditations, Senior First Aid Certificates, Construction White Cards and Rail Industry Safety Induction Cards necessary to consult in NSW.
To discuss your ecological needs with one of our expert consultants please call us today.