Tender and Proposal Support
Successful tendering on large infrastructure and construction projects requires a comprehensive understanding of the environmental risks, scheduling of timing and costs associated with compliance with environmental approvals, licences and planning.
KMH can assist develop winning tenders and proposals using our extensive on-site experience across a wide range of sectors such as rail, road, mining, water, combined with in-depth understanding of the expectations of regulators, government and private sector clients.
KMH’s experienced consultants can assist to:
- Establish a comprehensive tender strategy
- Assess the risks inherent in the planned works
- Develop a realistic construction program
- Accurately estimate the environmental program costs
- Enhance the environmental credentials of the tender team
- Work with the design and construction team to define cost-effective mitigation measures
- Build confidence that the environmental risks and issues have been addressed
For further information on our capability or recent project experience please contact us to speak to one of our consultants.