The key to implementing water efficiency is to save water without compromising the level of service to the end user. KMH’s water auditors assist our clients to effectively implement water saving strategies which identify where water is being overused to suggest and implement effective improvement solutions.
KMH team of accredited water auditors can assist your organisation to achieve water saving opportunities that help you to:
- Reduce water usage, energy and operating costs
- Evaluate current practice to identify areas of improvement
- Demonstrate due diligence by understanding what impact water supply interruptions may have on your business outputs and production
- Reduce risk of facility damage and operating costs by efficiently identifying and rectifying potential or current leakage
- Improve the knowledge and documentation of your water distribution system allowing you to make informed decisions about investing resources
- Decrease the response time for emergencies and mainline breaks saving you time and money
- Create awareness amongst water users and identify practical measures to manage water usage.
To discuss your water auditing requirements please contact our consultants on 1800 625 211 today.