Environmental Performance Reporting
Environmental performance reporting is fundamental for any business. If conducted effectively, it can produce significant financial savings and also enhance your business reputation.
KMH’s experienced consultants can conduct environmental performance reporting to help your business:
- Increase sale valuations and rental returns
- Reduce running costs by running a more energy efficient building
- Increase market appeal
- Understand the implications of complicated reporting requirements
- Improve data capturing and verification by streamlining processes
- Deliver compliant reporting
- Minimise risk of non-compliance financial penalties
- Identify energy saving opportunities
- Implement Carbon Management plans
- Enhance government and community reputation and standing
- Report data outputs for Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR).
KMH consultants assist our clients with the preparation of both mandatory and voluntary reporting.
Mandatory reports – such as those in response to legislation including:
- Council & EPA approvals and annual returns
- Construction approvals and returns
- National Greenhouse Energy Reporting System (NGERS) and OSCAR
- Energy Efficiency Opportunities (EEO)
- Environment and Resource Efficiency. Plans, EREP (in Victoria)
- National Packaging Covenant/Inventory (NPC)
- Environment Protection Licences (EPLs).
Voluntary reports – such as those generated to demonstrate:
- Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) and triple bottom line (TBL) commitments
- Compliance with National Built Environment Rating System (NABERS)
- Greenhouse gas protocol
- Compliance with GreenStar
- Compliance with Global Reporting Initiative (GRI).
Please contact us about your Environmental Performance Reporting requirements today on 1800 625 211.