Due Diligence Auditing
KMH consultants conduct environmental due diligence assessments to identify environmental risks and liabilities associated with existing company assets or prior to the acquisition/divestment of company assets.
KMH has a team of accredited environmental due diligence auditors who can assist your organisation to:
- Identify potential environmental liabilities prior to purchase
- Detect the approximate cost of mitigating liabilities
- Identify the level of environmental risk associated with an existing or potential site
- Take into account a site’s liabilities when determining its true value
- Determine the liability for clean-up operations
- Examine the potential for legal civil damages that could eventuate.
Please contact us about your requirements for Environmental Due Diligence today on 1800 625 211.