Auditing & Reporting
Environmental auditing is a risk management tool for checking how effectively your business acts in accordance with environmental regulations, managing and mitigating environmental risks.
KMH’s experienced auditing and reporting consultants can assist you to:
- Achieve financial savings by identifying efficiency opportunities
- Monitor performance and encourage continual improvement
- Achieve business growth and identify areas of enhancement
- Enhance reputation and standing with regulators and the local community
- Identify and address compliance issues and environmental risks
- Manage compliance risks
- Minimise environmental risk
- Conduct high quality and in-depth analysis of your business systems
- Develop practical solutions to address areas of improvement.
KMH’s multidisciplinary team of Certified Environmental Auditors are experienced in all aspects of environmental auditing including:
- Energy Audits
- Due Diligence Audits
- Compliance Audits
- Environmental Performance and Energy Reporting– NABERS, BEEC, NGERS, EEO
- Management Systems Audits
- Water Audits
- Environmental Impact Audits
- Construction Environmental Audits.