Planning & Approvals
KMH air quality professionals work collaboratively with stakeholders throughout the design, planning and permitting process to promote our client’s long term interests. We understand the commercial and compliance drivers throughout the approvals process and draw upon many years of air quality and regulatory experience to:
- Expedite development approvals
- Enhance credibility to shareholders and the public
- Minimise costly negotiations and clarifications
- Improve environmental performance
- Offer a holistic service to fulfil your all of your air quality needs.
KMH air quality planning and approval specialist services include:
- Environmental impact assessment
- Odour impact assessment
- Dispersion modelling
- Emission inventories
- Impact management and mitigation strategy
- Design and specification of air quality treatment systems
- Communication with stakeholders
- Commissioning and proof of performance testing.
To discuss your planning approvals air quality needs with one of our expert consultants please call us today on 1800 625 211.