Sustainability At KMH
Since 2007, KMH has had a “Green Team” to ensure sustainability is a guiding principle underlining everything we do. The Green Team have successfully implemented a number of green initiatives, certifications, policies and procedures and much more. Some of the Green Team’s most notable achievements to date include:
- 5 Star Nabers rated (Sydney office)
- Annual Clean Up Australia Day community involvement
- Oxfam Trail Walker event corporate sponsor and involvement
- Fair Trade Certified
Following an independent assessment of our overall carbon footprint, KMH has initiated a range of measures aimed at reducing our impact on the environment. These include:
- replacement of inefficient T8 fluorescent light globes with more efficient T5 models
- use of energy-star office equipment
- use of Australian made recycled office paper, recycled pens, pencils and office stationery
- double-sided black and white printing as default
- natural vegetable inks used for printing all KMH stationery
- office waste recycling
- use of biodegradable, phosphate-free office cleaning products
- sending of electronic Christmas greeting cards with a donation to charity.
KMH is committed to sustainability and implementing our sustainability policy in all activities and projects.